Our benefit packages recognize how important our employees are to us. We care about the financial security, health, and well-being of you and your family. We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package to eligible employees.
To view all career opportunities, click here.
A general list of benefit offerings include:
Wellness Programs Upon Hire
- Discounted gym membership
- Annual health assessments
- Many wellness campaigns and challenges
- Company sponsored local events
- No cost flu shots
- Smoking cessation program
- Smoke free campuses
- Online doctor visits
Employee Assistance Program
- 100% company funded / minimum account balance $4,000!
(Minimum eligibility requirements apply)
- Eligibility which includes dental and vision after just 60 days!
Company Paid Life Insurance
- $10,000 + additional $10,000 AD&D coverage!
Time Off Programs
- Flexible Paid Time Off Plan (includes 9 holidays)
- Short Term Disability
- Sick Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Jury Duty Pay
Voluntary Benefits Available
- Additional Life Insurance for employee spouse and children
- Long Term Disability – wage protection
- Aflac plans available
Employee Referral Program
Do you know someone who might be a perfect fit for Eskaton? Refer a friend and collect some extra cash for a successful hire! There is no limit to the number of referrals you can make. Learn more>>
THEN: In 1972, Cindy Powell graduated from Foothill High School in Sacramento, where she was the first to be trained and hired through the school’s Regional Occupational Program. She was 17 and her only job experience was babysitting, but she interviewed at Eskaton American River Hospital and landed the job.
NOW: 46 years later, Cindy is general services manager and Eskaton’s longest-term employee.
Eskaton received a 2016 Fit-Friendly Workplace gold seal from the American Heart Association. This award acknowledges the resources and activities Eskaton offers employees for staying healthy and fit.
Eskaton won top honors for the third consecutive year as the Sacramento region’s most health-conscious employer in the medium-size organization category. The Sacramento Business Journal honored companies that scored well in a survey evaluating their wellness programs.