Assisted Living in Cameron Park CA
"I like living here. I like the people. They are all great day and night. It's home!" -Resident (caring.com)
The gently rolling hills above Folsom create the serene setting of Eskaton Lodge Cameron Park, where mature landscaping and a mild temperature lend a singular loveliness to the seasons.
Assisted living and short-term stays are available at Eskaton Lodge Cameron Park, which is conveniently located near medical plazas and shops. Personal assistance is offered when needed to help you lead a healthy, contented life, along with fine dining, classes, outings and cultural pursuits.
Features and Amenities:
- 24-hour staffing
- Enhanced nurse support
- Personal care program with medical grade products
- Routine podiatry, radiology, labs and dental
services on site
- Transportation in a wheelchair accessible bus
- Restaurant-style dining with a variety of healthy and delicious menu items prepared by culinary professionals
- Three meals and snacks each day
- All apartments come furnished with a refrigerator, microwave, and 43” Smart TV
- Recreational and life enrichment activities, social outings and intergenerational experiences
- Diabetic support program
- Eskaton Connect, family and resident app
- Smart sensor technology for enhanced wellness
- Emergency alert response system
- Arrangement of medical appointments
- Housekeeping and maintenance
- Certified Recreational Therapist
- Nearby grocery shopping, banking and consumer services
- Spiritual care
- Short-term stays
- All utilities included, except telephone
- Wireless Internet access
- Cable TV
- On-site beauty salon
- Pet-friendly environment
Click here for a printable brochure.
Physician's Report for Residential Care Facilities for the Elderly (RCFE)
What are the differences between Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) and Assisted Living (AL)?
Skilled Nursing Facilities provides short-term rehabilitation, and long-term care for seniors who require 24-hour monitoring and medical assistance.
Assisted Living communities provide personalized assistance to residents who are no longer able to live on their own safely but do not require the high level of care. Assistance with medications, activities of daily living, meals and housekeeping are routinely provided.
(back to top)