We are currently accepting applications from those interested in becoming a Certified Nursing Assistant! (Application Deadline: August 27th)
Program Start Date: Tuesday,
September 7, 2021
6:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Monday – Friday
- Location: Eskaton Care Center Greenhaven
Hours/Duration: 6:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m., Monday
(2 weeks classroom training, 3 weeks clinical rotation, 1 week makeup and test prep)
- NO COST TRAINING: Textbooks, uniforms and testing fees covered by Eskaton
- Pay Rate: Minimum wage during program, then starting CNA pay rate upon program completion (current Eskaton employees retain their current pay rate). $500 retention bonus paid upon one year of service.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Live Scan fingerprinting and criminal background check
- Valid government-issued ID (driver’s license, ID card, passport, alien card)
- Social Security card
- Physical examination
- COVID-19/TB testing and flu vaccine
- Proficient in speaking, reading, and understanding the English language
- Program participants must be Eskaton employees, and meet all employment requirements. Current Eskaton employees will need to transfer to Eskaton Care Center Greenhaven.
- A one-year employment agreement with Eskaton must be signed after program completion.
If you are interested in applying or want more information about the program, contact:
Apply in person at:
455 Florin Road, Sacramento, CA 95831