Assisted Living in Pleasanton CA
Assisted Living and Memory Care
"From beginning to end, my husband and I could not have been more pleased with the experience we had with The Parkview. Your loved-ones are in excellent hands," -Family Member (caring.com)
The Parkview, offering assisted living, memory care and respite care, is designed to invigorate the mind and body and soothe the spirit. Common areas, dining rooms, activities and an enclosed courtyard encourage interaction and friendship. Wellness is advanced through enjoyable, innovative programs, including intergenerational activities, pet therapy, and music and movement exercises.
Comfort, security, and self-confidence are emphasized as a philosophy of daily living for residents at The Parkview, which is an Eskaton-managed community.
Features and Amenities:
- 24-hour staffing
- Studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments with Kitchenette
- Personal emergency alert response system
- Three meals each day and snacks available around the clock
- Private dining room for special events
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen service
- Utilities, including cable TV (telephone excluded)
- Snacks available around the clock
- Wellness center and program
- Social, recreational and educational activities and events
- Excursions to restaurants, theaters, museums, parks, sporting events, etc.
- Arranging and scheduling transportation to your doctor or dentist
- Spiritual devotion
- On-site beautician and manicurist
- Onsite postal services
Click here for a printable brochure.
Physician's Report for Residential Care Facilities for the Elderly (RCFE)
(back to top)