Why Work at The Trousdale?
Our benefit packages recognize how important our employees are to
us. We care about the financial security, health, and well-being
of you and your family. We offer a competitive and comprehensive
benefits package to eligible employees.
Here are benefits the majority of our full-time employees enjoy:
Wellness Programs Upon Hire
- Discounted gym membership
- Annual health assessments
- Many wellness campaigns and challenges
- Company sponsored local events
- No cost flu shots
- Smoking cessation program
- Smoke free campuses
- Online doctor visits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free counseling, legal consultations and referrals
- Eligibility includes dental and vision after just 60
Transparency in Coverage – Machine Readable Files
The information available through the link below is provided in
good faith to comply with the Machine-Readable Files (MRF)
provision of the Transparency in Coverage Final Rule (TCFR).
These files are extensive collections of data to be ingested
and read by machines and are not intended for consumer/member
Healthcare Cost Transparency
Company Paid Life Insurance
- $10,000 + Additional $10,000 AD&D coverage.
Time Off Programs
- Flexible Paid Time Off Plan (includes 9 holidays)
- Short Term Disability
- Sick Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Jury Duty Pay
- Internal Advancement Opportunities and Years of Service
- Internal Transfer Opportunities across Northern California
Voluntary Benefits Available
- Additional Life Insurance for employee spouse and children
- Long Term Disability – wage protection
- Aflac plans available
Employee Referral Program
Do you know someone who might be a perfect fit for The Trousdale?
Refer a friend and collect some extra cash for a successful hire!
There is no limit to the number of referrals you can make.
Recruitment Sign-on Bonus and Employee Referral Bonus
Click here to view All Career Opportunities