Hear why joining the Eskaton family provides a sense of purpose.
As the largest nonprofit in the Sacramento region, our benefit packages recognize how important our employees are to us. We care about the financial security, health, and well-being of you and your family. We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package to eligible employees.
VIEW ALL CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Here are benefits the majority of our full-time employees enjoy:
Wellness Programs Upon Hire
- Discounted gym membership
- Annual health assessments
- Many wellness campaigns and challenges
- Company sponsored local events
- No cost flu shots
- Smoking cessation program
- Smoke free campuses
- Online doctor visits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free counseling, legal consultations and referrals
- 401K plan with employer matching.
(Minimum eligibility requirements apply)
- Eligibility includes dental and vision after just 60 days.
Transparency in Coverage – Machine Readable Files
The information available through the link below is provided in good faith to comply with the Machine-Readable Files (MRF) provision of the Transparency in Coverage Final Rule (TCFR). These files are extensive collections of data to be ingested and read by machines and are not intended for consumer/member use.
Company Paid Life Insurance
- $10,000 + Additional $10,000 AD&D coverage.
Time Off Programs
- Flexible Paid Time Off Plan (includes 9 holidays)
- Short Term Disability
- Sick Leave
- Bereavement Leave
- Jury Duty Pay
- Internal Advancement Opportunities and Years of Service Awards
- Internal Transfer Opportunities across Northern California
Voluntary Benefits Available
- Additional Life Insurance for employee spouse and children
- Long Term Disability – wage protection
- Aflac plans available
Employee Referral Program
Do you know someone who might be a perfect fit for Eskaton? Refer a friend and collect some extra cash for a successful hire! There is no limit to the number of referrals you can make. Eskaton Recruitment Sign-on Bonus and Employee Referral Bonus
Working alongside positive, dedicated and loyal people at Eskaton has enriched my life, and I would describe my experience at Eskaton as one of “family, love and appreciation.” ~ Cindy Powell – 50 years
Click here to read Cindy’s full story.
Eskaton has received certification from the Great Place to Work Institute and its senior care partner, Activated Insights, as a Great Place to Work-Certified organization in senior housing and care and at-home care in the aging services industry. To become certified, Eskaton employees were surveyed, and more than 60 elements of the members’ working experience were evaluated. Employees felt their work mattered, made a difference, and had a special meaning. They were proud of the organization’s positive impact on the community. Rankings are based on employee experiences, regardless of who the employees are or their line of work.
VIEW ALL CAREER OPPORTUNITIES