We are currently accepting applications from those interested in becoming a Certified Nursing Assistant! (Application Deadline: November 22nd)
Program Start Date: Thursday,
December 2, 2021
8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Monday – Friday
- Location: Eskaton Care Center Fair Oaks
Hours/Duration: 6:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.,
Monday – Friday
(2 weeks classroom training, 3 weeks clinical rotation, 1 week makeup and test prep)
- NO COST TRAINING: Textbooks, uniforms and testing fees covered by Eskaton*
- Pay Rate: Minimum wage during program, then starting CNA pay rate upon program completion (current Eskaton employees retain their current pay rate). $500 retention bonus paid upon one year of service.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Live Scan fingerprinting and criminal background check
- Valid government-issued ID (driver’s license, ID card, passport, alien card)
- Social Security card
- Physical examination (including drug screening)
- COVID-19/TB testing and flu vaccine
- Proficient in speaking, reading, and understanding the English language
- Program participants must be Eskaton employees, and meet all employment requirements. Current Eskaton employees will need to transfer to Eskaton Care Center Fair Oaks.
- Signed agreement required detailing program cost forgiveness or reimbursement.
If you are interested in applying or want more information about the program, contact 916-965-4663 and mention the CNA Academy!
Apply in person at:
Eskaton Care Center Fair Oaks
11300 Fair Oaks Boulevard
Fair Oaks, CA 95628