Geriatric Physical Therapy Community Learning Series
Let’s Dance! Dance to Improve Balance and Mobility
The Community Learning Series is part of PT 636: Geriatrics/ Gerontology for Physical Therapists course in the Department of Physical Therapy.
Please join us as our second year Doctor of Physical Therapy students present on topics that are of interest to older adults. The students developed these presentations under the mentorship of licensed physical therapists.
Dates and Topics
- November 5: 1:00 pm: Let’s Dance! Dance to Improve Balance and Mobility
- November 5: 1:45 pm: Strength Training for Older Adults
- November 12: 1:00 pm: Heart Healthy Diet
- December 3: 1:00 pm: Video Games
- December 10: 1:00 pm: Sleep Health
To register, please go to: https://forms.gle/P1ro2tjwZvJgHfeU6