We invite you to come to Eskaton Lodge Gold River. Contact our sales team for current incentives.
Beautiful Eskaton Lodge Gold River is located on the fringe of the American River Parkway in an innovative master-planned community with shopping, medical services and restaurants.
Along with award-winning assisted living services, we offer Dayspring Pre-memory care for residents experiencing mild cognitive impairment, as well as Dawn of a New Day Memory Care. These highly specialized programs were designed by Dr. Teri Tift, and all caregivers are trained to understand the challenges of people with dementia. We also offer short-term stays. Short-stay guests enjoy the same amenities as full-time residents.
Social, wellness and cultural programs offer stimulation, interaction and friendship. Fine amenities, entertaining outings, recreation and conveniences accentuate Gold River’s many services.
Features and Amenities:
- Around-the-clock caregivers and licensed nurses on site
- Personalized plan of care
- Diabetic support program
- Smart sensor technology for enhanced wellness
- Emergency alert response system
- Arrangement of medical appointments
- Restaurant-style dining
- Housekeeping and maintenance
- On-site salon
- Transportation and on-site maintenance services
- Lush grounds with outdoor seating and pet-friendly walking paths
- Shopping, restaurants and freeway access nearby
- Recreational activities, outings to nearby attractions
- Kids Connection intergenerational program
- Movie theater
- Private dining room for special events
- All utilities included, except telephone
- Wireless Internet access
- Cable TV
- Short-term stays
- Music and Memory
- Pet-friendly environment
Click here for a printable brochure.