Retirement Living in Sacramento
Residents at Eskaton Monroe Lodge Enjoy an Independent Lifestyle
"My grandmother lives at this community, and we are very pleased with pretty much everything about it. " -Family Member (yelp.com)
Come visit Eskaton Monroe Lodge. We’re located in the heart of the Sacramento region just down the street from Sacramento City College and William Land Park. We are near public transit, shopping and medical services. You’ll love the food, dining and activities available at our six-story building which features 97 private apartments, spacious lounges and large rooms for events. Every apartment has a spectacular view — varying from the city skyline to snow-capped mountains. Select the floor plan of your choice with full size kitchen or kitchenette. Private studio, one-bedroom and two-bedrooms are available.
The supportive independence offered here is different than an assisted living facility or nursing home. Eskaton offers older adults the services needed to remain as independent as possible. You’ll enjoy the benefits of community living — good friends and neighbors and a supportive, caring staff — as well as access to a wide range of features and amenities, including:
Features and Amenities:
24-hour security and response staff
- Restaurant-style dining with a variety of healthy and delicious menu items prepared by culinary professionals (choice of 1, 2 or 3 meals daily)
- Transportation and on-site maintenance services
- Recreational activities, social outings and intergenerational experiences
- Weekly housekeeping and bed linen services
- Healthy living and weekly fitness classes
Eskaton Connect smart-home technology
- Spacious social lounges
- Outdoor heated spa and tropical waterfall garden
- 3-acres of lush grounds with outdoor seating and
pet-friendly walking paths
- Fitness and wellness center
- Outdoor putting green
- Community gardens, including raised flower beds and fruit trees
- Game room with billiards table
- Two community libraries
- Resident computer room and business center
- Complimentary rollaway beds for overnight guests
- All utilities included (excluding telephone)
- Wireless Internet access
- Cable TV
- Detached indoor storage
- Complimentary 24-hour centrally located laundry rooms
- On-site salon
- Full service catering
- Secured and assigned resident parking
- Valet dry cleaning and laundry service
- Live Well home care services
For your dining pleasure.
Your table is always ready. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are available every day in the full-service dining room. Enjoy chef-prepared meals from an extensive menu of delicious and nutritious well-balanced dishes fresh from our kitchen. During holidays, you and your family are invited to dine together in a festive environment. The dining room also provides tray service and bag-meal preparation, as requested. Private catering is also available.
Experience the Eskaton difference. Come for a visit today.
Read the Top 10 Reasons to Retire in Sacramento
What’s the Difference Between Independent and Assisted Living?
Click here for a printable brochure. Looking for assisted living or dementia care? Check out other Eskaton Communities near Sacramento.
(back to top)