Eskaton Foundation has partnered with the Coalition for Compassionate Care of California to bring you these sessions promoted by the Eskaton Village Carmichael End of Life Committee.
Please join us for our educational sessions and learn valuable information about End of Life.
Eskaton Village Carmichael - in the
3939 Walnut Avenue
Carmichael, CA 95608
Session Start at 7:00 p.m.
Death impacts not just the individual who dies but also family, friends and others who were a part of the individual’s life. Thinking about the legacy you want to leave behind can play an important role in finding meaning in the journey of life.
This session will cover:
- Resolving interpersonal difficulties by addressing the four things that matter most.
- Creating an ethical will as a way to communicate your values, experiences, and life lessons.
- Recognizing the expression of loss in all its forms, including grief, bereavement and mourning.
- Creating rituals to honor the person, deal with loss and stay connected.
- How to deal with a sudden, unexpected death.