Giving back to build a vital region is a cornerstone of Eskaton. We fervently believe in the significance of social responsibility for the health and wellness of all our constituencies and the betterment of community.
Eskaton is the largest nonprofit community-based organization serving seniors in Northern California. As a caring community partner, we inspire a commitment to spreading our mission beyond our Eskaton walls.
- Over 2,000 individuals and group volunteers invest their time and talent to strengthen Eskaton’s mission. Learn more about Volunteer Opportunities
- 55% of the seniors we serve live below the poverty line
- 70,000 telephone calls are made each year to “check-up” on those isolated and homebound
- Eskaton opens its doors to many community organizations and service clubs complimentary as a way to give back to the region
- Over 100 college students serve as interns each semester providing robust experiences for aspiring young people
- Sponsorship and partnerships