We welcome new residents to move into Independent Living with services in our beautiful lodge (including meals, housekeeping, shuttle, life enrichment programming, and access to our world class amenities), with rates starting at *$3,995 per month.
Eskaton’s Commitment to Transparent Pricing
Eskaton believes in providing clear, transparent
pricing to give prospective residents and their loved
ones the peace of mind of knowing there will be no
unexpected fees or charges once they join the
The “point-based” fee structure used by many senior living providers may seem less expensive and more flexible at first glance, but these fees can fluctuate by hundreds to thousands of dollars each month. At Eskaton, you will know exactly what you are paying each month before a bill ever arrives.
Our pet-friendly community features a state-of-the-art fitness center, lush grounds and a Village Center clubhouse. Our saltwater heated pool is open year-round, and our campus is home to beautiful walking trails for our active residents and their furry friends.
Eskaton Village Placerville has a robust calendar of fitness classes including strength training. Sociable residents can participate in a variety of group games like dominoes, bingo, bridge and pinochle. Life enrichment initiatives such as music, pet therapies and intergenerational programs make it possible to make new friends, while engaging with neighbors. Eskaton Village Placerville also has a private dining room where residents can host parties or dinner events, while our auditorium is a great venue for dances and musical events.
Our location, just outside of downtown Placerville, puts our neighborhood in perfect proximity to local shops, farmer’s markets and restaurants. And getting to some of the Region’s best day trip destinations like Lake Tahoe and Sacramento are just about an hour’s ride away. On campus, the Lodge has postal, banking, business, pharmacy and salon services available. Our staff is available 24-hours a day to provide assistance.
Our transparent process includes:
- Completion of a Resident Functional Evaluation from a professional care team leader.
- Identification of the appropriate level of support to meet the needs of the prospective resident.
- Rates include all services within the established level of care, eliminating fluctuating monthly fees.
- If a change of condition occurs, we work with the resident and family to perform a new evaluation to ensure all needs are met
Eskaton’s Independent Living fee includes:
- Apartment accommodation.
- Wi-Fi access and innovative technology to help residents stay connected to loved ones and up-to-date with community activities, menus and events.
- Three delicious meals and savory snacks throughout each day.
- Access to Signature Programs.
- Full calendar of life enrichment programs, as well as recreational and cultural events.
- Transportation to doctor’s appointments and scheduled shuttle service to local markets and stores.
- Weekly housekeeping.
- 24/7 staff support, including response to any emergencies.
Come visit our beautiful campus and see why we believe age is beautiful.*Single, Studio apartment rate $3,995. Second person fee $1,078. Annual operating costs adjustments still apply.