O’Connor Woods – A Day Away
Add Our Care to Yours
Becoming a caregiver can become overwhelming and you begin to forget about your own well-being. We want you to be at your best when taking care of family, so we offer quality adult day services for those with memory impairment, so caregivers can take time to rest and recharge.
O’Connor Woods’ A Day Away program gives loved ones an opportunity to experience the community’s services and enrichment programs while getting a taste of neighborhood living – whether for a few hours or a full day. Guests will have a nutritious lunch and snacks, time with licensed vocational nurses to assist with medication and personal care, enrichment activities and access to our garden and courtyard.
Our warm, welcoming environment has been designed with your loved one’s comfort in mind. Guests of A Day Away receive the same compassionate care and excellent amenities as our residents, in addition to the following features:
- Nutritious lunch and snacks throughout the day
- Licensed vocational nurses to assist with medication management and personal care
- Programs directed by gerontology professional
- Secure garden and courtyard access
- Ongoing activities to promote mental and social stimulation
Why wait? Call today to learn more at 209-956-3400