Meadowood Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation at O’Connor Woods provides around-the-clock care according to each resident’s needs and preferences. Accommodations offer private and semiprivate suites in bright, spacious surroundings. Our focus is on person-centered care with an emphasis on improving life experience with appropriate services and care, life enriching recreation and activities, including pet therapy.
We help you recover from injury, illness or surgery, so you can be as independent as possible.
High-quality physical, occupational and speech therapies from Meadowood at O’Connor Woods maximize strength, balance, dexterity and independence. You can feel confident about your recovery knowing a team of experts tailors each program based on your individual needs.
Short-term and long-term care residents at Meadowood benefit from the following:
- Inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation
- Routine therapy programs
- Personalized, progressive and innovative programs
- Two rehabilitation gyms
- Resident-centered memory care
- Assistance with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing and grooming
- Dietitian-planned meals and snacks
- Medication management and monitoring
- Pet therapy
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Spiritual care services
- Respite Care