The Reutlinger Community’s 5-star skilled nursing and short-term rehabilitation services provide a comfortable and nurturing environment for those older adults recovering from an illness or surgery.
We have 60 private and shared rooms for our skilled nursing and rehabilitation residents. Our program encourages and nurtures residents and their families in an environment that respects the dignity and lifestyle of each individual. Our caring and dedicated team is comprised of a variety of expert clinicians with decades of experience.
Please contact the Admission Coordinator at 925-964-2036 to schedule a tour or have us answer any questions you may have.
Skilled Nursing Services Include:
- Close medical attention from dedicated specialists and experienced nurses
- Personal assistance with activities of daily living
- Medication monitoring and assistance
- One-on-one physical, occupational and/or speech therapy with a licensed therapist three-five times per week, with appointments available seven days a week
- Support from an on-call psychiatrist
- On-site social services director providing discharge planning assistance
- Spiritual, cultural and social support
- Social programs seven days a week
Our 5 star rated Short-Term Post-Hospital Rehabilitation Center specializes in helping individuals of all ages and faiths return home successfully following a hospital stay resulting from illness or surgery.
Restoring and Maintaining Independence
We believe the key to success is not just the amount of rehabilitation, but the focus of rehabilitation that makes all the difference. To us, it is all about getting our clients better– faster. We focus on helping clients return to an independent lifestyle by assisting with mobility, strength and improvement of a client’s ability to navigate daily life.
When you need short-term rehabilitation you have a Team of Rehabilitation Specialists who are unified in their dedication to providing daily wellness activities and concentrated therapies to promote optimum health and renewal.
- Fall prevention therapy
- Mobility equipment training
- Gait and ambulation improvement
- Individualized care plans
- Strengthening activities for daily living
- Speech & language improvement
- Physical reconditioning
- Restoration of function
- Stress reduction
- Patient education
Family involvement is encouraged. Close communication is maintained with the referring physician and other members of the healthcare team throughout the rehabilitation program.
Under the directions of your referring physician and the rehabilitation therapy team your journey to wellness begins the moment you arrive. You will meet your therapists and establish tour goals and a plan for restoration.
The Reutlinger Community is in partnership with Live Well at Home, offering non-medical home care services to older adults living at our community or to persons living in Contra Costa County. If you need home care support, please contact Live Well at Home or call 925-626-4340.