The Benefits of Membership
As a resident of O’Connor Woods, you’ll have access to financial options that fit your lifestyle. By choosing to become a member of the community, you can reduce your monthly rent by 25%, giving you more financial freedom and flexibility. In addition, you’ll save 10% on higher levels of care, should you ever require them. With two membership options available, our Residential Living Advisors can help you select the one best for you and your loved ones.
Types of Entrance Fee Contracts:
Traditional 3-year Amortized Agreement
A traditional membership requires less money down, and is amortized over 36 months. If you leave within the first three years, the amount remaining is returned to you. After three years, these funds are no longer returned. However, you will continue to receive the 25% off your monthly fees, as well as a reduced rate for higher levels of care.
90% Repayable Agreement
Residents put down a dollar amount based on the unit they select. When they leave the community, 90% of the amount paid is returned back to them.
Benefits of Membership:
- Access to our exclusive Wellness Connection Program and Fitness Club with warm-water aquatics and therapy, all tailored to your individual interests and lifestyle.
- Engagement in the University of the Pacific Lifelong Learning programs with onsite offerings and shuttle service to campus for theatre and fine arts performances.
- Full access to campus amenities, including a bocce court and tournaments, putting green, gardening, and miles of walking paths. Enjoy the peaceful Tribute Garden, the Koi and turtle ponds, and swim year round in our heated, indoor pool.
- Multiple dining options, including casual and restaurant dining, cocktail lounge and bar, or invite the family to the resident BBQ area for a family outing.
- Maintenance-free living, meaning less time taking care of your house and more time to do what you really enjoy.
- Traveling worry-free without the concerns of home maintenance or security.
- Direct access to assisted living, memory care, short-term rehabilitation and skilled nursing services if care needs ever change.
O’Connor Woods offers month-to-month residency options that also include discounts on higher levels of care. Ask our Residential Living Advisors for details.