Assisted Living in Granite Bay CA
Independent Living with Services and Assisted Living
To the staff at Eskaton:
"My family cannot thank you enough for the 5yrs of love and care you have given Aunt Natalie. We never had to worry that she wasn’t loved or looked after. We are so grateful she had such a wonderful staff to make her feel special.
Thank you so much. Save room for me one day!" - Family Member
Sheltered among acres of oak trees and handsome neighboring estates and across from a beautiful park, Eskaton Lodge Granite Bay showcases beautiful architecture and interiors. The community offers a complementing blend of independent living, assisted living and short-term stays.
Independence is fostered through personal services provided by compassionate staff. Socialize with friends in our courtyards, gardens, putting green and outdoor dining areas; while quiet contemplation is easy to find in the well-stocked library and tranquil walking paths. Exceptional amenities are available, along with lively outings to shopping and cultural venues.
Features and Amenities:
- Around-the-clock caregivers and licensed nurses on site
- Personalized plan of care
- Wellness center
Eskaton Connect, family and resident app
- Arrangement of medical appointments
- Restaurant-style all day dining with a variety of healthy and delicious menu items prepared by culinary professionals
- Private dining room available for special events
- Fireside room
- Weekly housekeeping and flat linen service
- Centrally located laundry rooms
- On-site salon
- Transportation and on-site maintenance services
- State-of-the art community room
- All utilities included, except telephone
- Wireless Internet access
- Cable TV
- Social and recreational activities (weekly happy hour, social outings, pet therapy, entertainment and intergenerational experiences)
- Short-term stays
- Pet friendly environment
- Dog park
- Lush grounds with outdoor seating and pet-friendly walking paths
Click here for a printable brochure.
Physician's Report for Residential Care Facilities for the Elderly (RCFE)
(back to top)