Assisted Living residents enjoy all the wonderful benefits at our community with a little extra assistance when needed. You’ll discover plenty of opportunities for exercise, lifelong learning, crafting, and other life-enriching activities to stimulate the body and mind. Personable staff members will work with you to find the services that best suit you, based on your lifestyle and preferences. Simply put, our goal is to help you live every day to the fullest.
Two exceptional assisted living options are available on our 34-acre campus. Oak Creek offers one-bedroom, two-bedroom, and studio alcove apartments. Garden Oaks features studio and studio deluxe apartments. Staff is specially trained to provide non-medical assistance to seniors. Assisted living at Oak Creek and Garden Oaks is available to residents of O’Connor Woods and to non-residents through direct admission.
Assisted living residents have access to all community services and amenities in addition to the following supportive services:
- Three nutritious meals a day
- Medication supervision/assistance
- Full-time professional nursing staff
- Short-term support with our A Day Away program
- Basic personal care services
- Regular housekeeping
- Transportation to medical appointments and shopping
- Personal laundry service
- 24/7 security and emergency call system
- An enriching schedule of activities and events
- Private chapel
- Complimentary Wi-Fi