A smarter approach to healthier living.
Smart technologies have revolutionized the way businesses approach and solve problems. At Eskaton, it’s no different. We believe smarter is better, and that embracing smart sensor technologies will help transform the aging experience. Partnering with K4Connect, we are implementing smart home features to meet a variety of needs for older adults. With these technologies residents will be able to connect with their families and friends, stay engaged with their community, reduce fall risk and have advanced smart lighting systems that promote ease and comfort. This signature program is just one of many developments to enhance the well-being and independence of residents.
- Contact friends and family members with just the press of a button.
- Stay connected to community life. View the menu, sign up for events, read the latest news, and set automated reminders all from one easy-to-use app.
- Control home lighting using the remote, app or your voice-controlled device.
- Set lights to bedtime mode to automatically turn on at night to reduce the risk of falls.
How it Works:
- Smart light switches are integrated throughout the apartment ensuring lights can be controlled with remote, app or your voice-controlled device
- Embedded motion sensors enable automated lighting functionality
- Smart sensing technology over time learns the person’s normal daily patterns and generates reports based on what has been learned
- Additional smart technologies can be added to enhance the livability and adaptability of the home